Life has taught me that I'm my greatest friend bcoz I always disclose everything to myself en those things I can't share with anyone I share them with myself.Lyf has taught me that I'm my greatest confider en the friend I needed to share all my miseries with is right within me and I'm the only one who cannot feel jealous for my success en I'm the only one who can give myself sincere hope en advice for the future.
Lyf has also taught me that I'm still my greatest enemy since I'm the one who converses within myself en make decisions that deceive me en eventually hurt me.I'm my greatest enemy bcoz even after telling myself the truth about myself I go disclosing it to other people en gossip about myself to other people who are my enemies.I'm my greatest enemy bcoz even after knowing where I can succeed from,I still procrastinate it en depend on others to motivate me yet I'm my own motivator thus betray myself.
All I need is myself to survive. As long as my heart,head and brains are still functional I need no other person to motivate me or to share my miseries for comfort.I am my greatest comforter and my greatest motivator there can be bcoz I do it wholeheartedly en with no hidden hatred or jealousy within me.So I have the power to make myself powerful and successful bcoz evrythng is within me and I still have the power to destroy myself by telling others about myself bcoz when I hurt myself by gossiping myself then I'll make myself angry and hate that self that has the power over my life.So everything is just within me.
Excellent!
ReplyDelete